Faculty of Biology, University of Medan Area held debriefing and release of students to carry out Field Work Practices (PKL) in the Building of the Faculty of Biology, University of Medan Area on Saturday, July 13, 2019.
The event was attended and opened by the Vice Dean for Student Affairs Abdul Karim, S.Si, M.Sc as well as the coordinator of the implementation of Field Work Practices (PKL) and Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs Dra. Sartini, M.Sc as well as several Biology Faculty lecturers. The purpose of doing the Job Training (PKL) include:
- To meet the requirements of PKL courses
- Add insight and work experience
- Improving good cooperative relations between the Biology Faculty of the University of Medan Area with various agencies
- Can practice biological theories that have been taught
- Improving students' understanding of practice in the world of work so as to provide provisions for students to go directly into the field
Students who carry out Field Work Practices (PKL) are whip students of 2016. Field Work Practice Locations (PKL) will be implemented in various agencies such as the Environmental Health and Disease Control Techniques Center, Sumatra Rainforest Institute (SRI), Regional Health Laboratory of North Sumatra Province, etc.