It was announced to all students of the University of Medan Area that according to the Chancellor Circular Letter No: 286 / UMA / B / 12.8 / III / 2020, by looking at the current situation regarding the development of COVID-19 where the City of Medan was in the standby zone 1, and Given the importance of maintaining health for large families in the Medan Area University Environment.
Then the lectures in the Online Network are extended with the following details:
- College and Undergraduate (S-1) and Masters (S-2) students' vacation days are extended until 31 May 2020.
- The lecture will resume on Tuesday 04-02-2020.
- Academic services continue to be carried out online during Work From Home (WFH) according to office hours: Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00 WIB, while on Saturday at 08.00-12.00.
- During the holidays, lectures will still be held online.
- For more information, please contact the Call Center at each Faculty / Postgraduate.
- During the holidays the lectures can still conduct Guidance, Seminars online except for the Congregation and Practicum through online.
Holiday Information: Download
The media used for online lectures are:
E-Learning (https://elearning.uma.ac.id/) Elearning Download Tutorial for Student Download
Lecturer Blog (http://blog.uma.ac.id/)
Thus this announcement is made to be carried out, for your attention and cooperation, we thank you.